If you’re still checking items off your Christmas to do list (no judgment!), here’s a list of quick links from here and around the internetz to help you get it all done – whether you DIY or not!
For those of you who are completely and totally done with your Christmas stuff, consider this a head start on next year. For those of you who don’t celebrate Christmas, you have plenty of time to pour yourself a hot beverage and read through my entertaining past blog posts on travel and/or crafting.
Wrapping and cards
- Make gift bags from brown paper sacks
- Creative gift wrapping with materials you have around the house
- Gift tags upcycled from holiday greeting cards
- Washi tape cards
Last-minute gifts: super-quick DIY gift ideas
- Make a set of blank gift tags and tie together with ribbon
- Jam jar snow globes
- Personalized Sharpie mugs
- 8 Ornaments in 8 Minutes
Last-minute gifts: where to shop
- Arizona gift guide
- Find an independant bookstore near you.
- When all else fails, send an electronic giftcard. (Amazon will let you schedule the delivery date.)
- Holiday finger food ideas
- How much food and drinks to serve at a party
- Specifically, how much wine to serve
- And for dessert, Nutella cheesecake dip (!)
Travel and packing
- Packing tips
- Vacation packing checklist
- Holiday air travel tips (also don’t miss your flight!)
- Be a great house guest
Have fun and happy holidays!