This weekend is the annual Hidden in the Hills art show and sale. Here are some of the artists we’ve met and work we’ve seen in past years.
1. There’s something captivating about the vibrant acrylic work of Ravay Snow – it just draws you in.
2. Ken Ryan continues to craft weathered wood into rustic furniture and sculpture.
3. Bela Fidel works in encaustics (a wax technique) and mixed media. Some is abstract, and some incorporates sacred texts and imagery.
4. Robin Ray’s studio is always a hub of activity with demonstrations and work in progress, so you can learn about how her beautiful pieces come together.
6. Craig Frankowski likes to experiment with the traditional canvas format.
7. Natalie Keller does western oil paintings and even dressed to match!
Check out the current Hidden in the Hills site to see which artists are participating this year!